In Home Care for Seniors in Concho County, TX
Providing quality in home care for seniors and other adults
Assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and convalescent homes are not a perfect fit for every senior. With Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives top rated in home care for seniors in the comfort of their own home, allowing them to age in place and maintain the lifestyle that promotes their well-being while giving your family peace of mind. Our trained Comfort Keepers in home caregivers are experts in elderly care and are prepared to provide your loved one with an expert, customized care plan that fits your loved ones specific needs.
Senior Care in Concho County, TX
If you are in search of the finest in-home care for seniors, look no further than Comfort Keepers, the established provider of assistance services in the Concho County, Texas area.
Concho County, Texas is named for the Concho (or "Shell") River, which was itself named for a large number of mussels found there. Founded in 1858, Concho County is the leading sheep-producing county in Texas. Paint Rock is the county seat and Eden is the largest city.
Comfort Keepers offers Concho County seniors a complete menu of in home care for seniors:
- Bathing, grooming and hygiene assistance is invaluable for seniors who have cognitive or physical impairments, or those who may fear falling while bathing or showering. Comfort Keepers assist seniors with their personal care routines, helping them to look their best and feel positive about their appearance.
- Mobility assistance offers a great many health benefits to seniors, both physical and mental. Being active reduces the risk for heart problems, osteoporosis, and depression, as well as lowering blood pressure. Other quality of life advantages are better sleep and weight control. Comfort Keepers caregivers help seniors maintain the best possible activity levels.
- Transferring and positioning services to help maintain a quality of life by keeping seniors as comfortable as possible, reducing bedsore risk, maintaining muscle strength, and promoting proper breathing and digestion. Comfort Keepers are thoroughly trained to safely move seniors in and out of beds, into chairs or wheelchairs, or onto toilets.
- Toileting and incontinence care are handled sensitively and compassionately, with the objective of helping seniors to maintain dignity and self-esteem. Comfort Keepers makes a care plan that covers the more personal aspects of daily living, reducing embarrassment and maintaining hygiene and health.
- Feeding and special diet services help seniors who need to deal with the variety of nutritional problems that can arise as people age. Comfort Keepers help seniors to stay on diets that are prescribed to prevent or control medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. We also help seniors to maintain a healthy diet that will benefit their quality of life. Just as important is the companionship we provide at mealtime, adding needed social interaction that makes a meal more enjoyable.
Comfort Keepers is your single source for professional, compassionate, in home care for your senior loved ones. Simply contact us today, and we will be happy to provide you with a free in-home care consultation.
Home Care For Seniors in San Angelo, Texas
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of care services to support independent senior living
at home in San Angelo and the surrounding areas in Texas
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
A member of our Comfort Keepers of San Angelo, TX team will be with you shortly.